The RDRB (www.rdrb.utoronto.ca) is a self-serve literature database and best practice resource which focuses specifically on continuing education, continuing professional development, faculty development and knowledge translation in healthcare. It is an extensive, world-class resource and database, which is maintained and updated to reflect global best practices. It is supported by the following key bodies:
- Alliance for Continuing Medical Education (ACME)
- The Society for Academic CME (SACME)
- Journal for Continuing Education in Health Profession (JCEHP)
- Canadian Association for Continuing Health Education (CACHE)
- The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC)
- the Joint Program in Knowledge Translation at the Keenan Research Centre, the Li Ka Shing Knowledge Institute of St. Michael’s Hospital
- the Office of CEPD, University of Toronto Faculty of Medicine
This database, and the services of an Information Specialist who manages it, is available to Course Directors free of charge to support them in identifying and leveraging best practices in continuing education for design and delivery of their courses.
To learn more about the services of our Information Specialist, or for assistance with the RDRB, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org .
To learn more about the Office’s extensive research and scholarship offerings, and how they might benefit you, please contact: email@example.com .