As the largest provider of CEPD in Canada, the Office has invested heavily in evolving our information services for our online registration management services in order to support the efficient and timely management of continuing education records for healthcare professionals.
The system creates records of CE profiles and activities that can be used as documentation for maintenance of certification. The service is available to all U of T Faculty of Medicine Course Directors, and provides the following important benefits:
- allows 24-hour access to registrants, Course Directors and staff administering a program
- is secure, confidential and easy to use
- manages both registrant payments and attendance
- provides self-managed access to individual records that are easy to save and print
- eliminates the administrative burden on Course Directors and administrative staff for creating documentation letters for accreditation for attendees as these are automatically generated by the system
- links with the CFPC and RCPSC membership profiles and allows for permission-based automatic transfer of continuing education credits (registrants simply need to provide their national college ID number)