Continuing Education and Professional Development has a number of Awards in Continuing Education that recognize excellence in faculty in the University of Toronto Faculty of Medicine. These annual Awards have been developed to recognize research, scholarship, innovation, teamwork and long term commitment to continuing education within and beyond the University of Toronto Faculty of Medicine.
- David Fear Fellowship Awards for study leaves
- Colin R. Woolf Awards of excellence for teaching, innovation and long-term commitment to continuing education
- Fred Fallis Award of excellence for distance education
- Ivan Silver Award for Innovation in CEPD [NEW]
- Interprofessional Health Care Team Continuing Education Award for excellence in interprofessional health care CEPD [NEW]
- Dave Davis Award for CEPD Research
Deadline for nominations for the previous academic year is November 30 (If November 30 falls on a weekend the deadline will be the following working day).
(416) 971-2200 fax